Saturday, June 2, 2018

Weekly Word from the Wisdom Walk


Did my 5.5 miles😲😎!
That's not the best part however. The absolute best part is having my antennae up and my eyes open to all the LORD would quicken to my  spirit. Today I learned two things about the work of the Holy Spirit in us.
Neither of my rabbit friends wanted to sit long enough for a picture.  One just froze as it saw me forgetting to chew the piece of greenery hanging from its mouth ...
Looking down from my great height all l saw was tangled undergrowth and a terrified little rabbit failing miserably at the game of chameleon. When it realized I wasn't going to move, it turned around, ducked under the brush, and bolted in a straight line .
The second lesson was, I took an umbrella in spite of the clear skies when I started my walk. Not only did it not rain, I ended up carrying something I did not need because I did not know enough about weather to simply trust my eyes.
God gives us his Holy Spirit to get us home in spite of obstacles. That rabbit's instincts guided it as surely and exactly to its warren as if the way was paved. The Spirit within us knows the way and where the casual observer sees tangles and chaos, He is still able to take us directly where we need to be. 
Faith is also not taking the umbrella of plans a,b, and c because of past experieces. Rather, it's trusting the Spirit within and walking out in faith. God knows the way.
The lesson then is let us  trust the Holy Spirit in us to see what we can't, and know what we  don't,. After all, this walk is not by might or power but by the Spirit of the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment