Saturday, January 26, 2019

Saturday Blessings to you!

Weekly Word from the Wisdom Walk
Hello Readers!
Just wanted to say I hope you are experiencing many blessings and a closer walk with the Savior as this season of fasting ends.
My goal is truly not to go back to all my "usual " way of life simply because the fast is over. I want to remain motivated to find extra time to spend with the Lord.  It won't hurt to continue skipping some of the useless activity that passes for entertainment,  and eating well works all the time.
It doesn't mean never having fun or never enjoying a decadent chocolate treat. Rather,  it's being mindful to keep my heart, appetites,  and feet in the direction that does the most good. God bless you and do join me next week for our regular post. And speaking of next week, would you please take a moment and lift my husband and I in prayer on Monday? Ministry needs. Thanks and walk strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment