Sunday, October 27, 2019

Faithful

Weekly Word from the Wisdom Walk
Hello Folks! I worked yesterday, missed posting,  but I still want to give a word. I capture sunrises on my walks and I'm always amazed at a few things. There is a sunrise every morning, even if it is raining where I am. It fascinates me that though I have taken loads of pictures, every sunrise is different. And, last I  rejoice the source is always the same.
We can use sunrises as a reminder of God's faithfulness. He does not change when it's raining where we are. He will manifest himself in different ways as each situation demands but we can rest secure knowing he is our source. The next time you watch the shift from night to day,  remember, the God who covenants to be your Everything is as faithful and constant as the sunrise. You can count on him, every day of your life and all the way through eternity.
Blessings on your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment