Saturday, June 13, 2020

Thankful

Weekly Word from the Wisdom Walk
My thoughts turn today to thankfulness.
Like many today, I have my moments when I get sucked into the quagmire of uncertainty brought about by current events. I get down and I see more clouds than sunshine.
Well, today I choose to focus on thankfulness for all the blessings God has given me. The list is long, far longer than the challenges. As the song says:
I've a roof up above me and a hood place to sleep
I've got food on my table and shoes on my feet
You gave me your Love Lord and a fine family
Thank you Lord for your blessings on me."
May I invite you to take a moment just to say thanks? First to God, and quite possibly to someone who has been a source of blessing or inspiration to you.

(Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment