Saturday, December 12, 2020

Reset

Weekly Word This morning as I got ready for work, I strapped on my watch, a Fitbit, that also tracks the number of steps I take each day. It occurred to me that it had cleared everything from yesterday and was now reset to zero. Immediately the Scripture filled my mind: It is because of the Lord’s loving kindnesses (mercy) that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great and beyond measure is Your faithfulness Lamentations 3: 22-23. This is what I realized. Sometime between yesterday and today’s dawn, God did a reset on my life. He cleared all the mercies/ loving-kindnesses he provided, those I accessed and those I did not, and he loaded a fresh store just for today. I have a fear not, a be strong, an I am with you, and innumerable other Words, spoken and implied, just waiting to be used. You simply cannot imagine how happy I am right now! But I can’t gloat or feel too special because God did the same for you. That’s right. You God a reset too because GOD DAILY LOADS US with BENEFITS! Hope this thought fuels your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment